Our 6 week programme is dedicated to up to 12 Soulful Goddesses at a time!
This allows us to really zone in on nurturing your needs and wellbeing in a proactive, healing and inspiring way.
You will need to commit for the 6 week programme, if you miss a week there are no refunds because we are dedicating this time to the group and expect you to be there. The programme will also involve you attending the introduction workshop and wellness challenge/Retreat day at the end of the 6 weeks.
Our challenge is to work towards building the fitness to do the Butterfly Creek walk in Eastbourne together on our Wellness Retreat Day. Information on this walk can be found here
When will the Soulful Sisterhood Fitcamp be held?
- Our Fitcamp will start on the 1st week of November and our Introduction Workshop will be on Sunday 29 October. Here we will decide on the best two days to suit the group.
- The wellness challenge and retreat day will be Sun 10 December in Eastbourne
- As an example we will do 2 weekly training sessions that will include either one morning session and one evening session from 5.30-6.30pm. One session will be an optional challenge session. However as a group we will decide on the best days and times that suit the majority – with some flexibility around this.
- Locations to be advised on the Sunday each week in our weekly inspirational info pack.
Where will it take place:
- The Fitcamp sessions will be held in Oriental Bay or Wellington area
- The venue may range from a park, beach, forest area – all will be confirmed prior
- The Introduction Workshop will be held in a beautiful house/garden in Brooklyn
- The Challenge walk will be Butterfly Creek in Eastbourne (approx 3 hours)
- Our Retreat Day will be Sun 10 December
Our 6 week Soulfood Sisterhood Fitcamp will cost:
$250 per person
NOTE: This can be paid in full or a deposit of $100 on registration is required to commit to the programme, with the balance of $150 to be set up as 6 x automatic weekly payments of $25.00.
Please pay into this account below:
Name: Box of Chocolates
Account Number: 06-0582-0372233-00
NOTE: Please use your Surname & 6wkBC as a reference with your payment
This will also include an introductory visionary workshop from 10am-2pm (including a goodie bag, creating a personal vision board for your journey, defining your intention, nutritional guidance, tips for the programme, getting to know your other soulsisters and explaining your personal wellbeing plan combined with a nutricious lunch)
Plus your retreat day from 10am-4pm will include the Butterfly Creek walk, snack box, a YIN yoga class at the stunning Pause Yoga Studio and a relaxing crystal bowl sound healing session with plenty of inspiration thrown in. We will arrange transport within the group to accommodate everyone. We will be going to a local cafe for lunch, so please allow $20 for this, all other costs are covered.
What is involved?
- There will be a soulful application form to complete that helps us understand your needs and to find out if we are going to be a good fit for each other
- On acceptance of your application, we will require a deposit of $100 to show us you are committed. At this stage you can either pay the balance in full or set up a weekly automatic payment as outlined above.
- Attending our Intro Visionary Workshop on Sunday 29 Oct – 10am-2pm
- Attending 2 x weekly Soulful Fitcamp sessions over 6 weeks
- Completing weekly inspiration chart, coaching exercises and being willing to share your wins/challenges with the group
- Attending optional challenges – there will be a chance to earn extra points towards a pampering prize pack
- Being involved in the dedicated online support group
- Attending the Wellness Group Challenge Walk and Retreat Day on Sunday 10 December
- Inspirational photos will be taken to follow your journey
What will I get from attending the Soulful Sisterhood Fitcamp?
- Connection with other Soulful Sisters who are also on a personal journey of wellness and empowerment
- Full support face to face and online throughout the 6 weeks and a follow up dinner/catch up post retreat
- Weekly inspiration bundle pack, including a theme each week, meditation, affirmation and exercise.
- Increased fitness levels, energy and enjoyment
- Direction on eating healthy nutritious and energising meals
- Guidance towards your lifestyle and fitness goals and dreams
- A chance to be outdoors and embracing nature weekly
- Satisfaction of working as a group and achieving a goal together
- A rewarding experience to complete the challenge walk and enjoy an amazing retreat day of fun, laughter, wellness and soulfood
- A chance to overcome your fears, heal some blocks and fuel positive energy into transforming your life into a healthy and fulfilling direction.
- Create time and space for some mindfulness, while making a soulful mind and body connection to have you thriving
What is expected from you?
- Committment to attend everything mentioned above
- An open and willing attitude
- To be supportive of all group members journeys and to respect each others privacy
- To show your authentic self and shine your true light
- Show yourself self-love, compassion and kindness
- Take responsibility for your own journey – be on time, stick with the programme and be willing to change your mindset/beliefs for improvement
Book your spot NOW:
To become one of our Soulsisters and to secure your spot click on the link below and complete our fun registration page https://boxofchocolates.typeform.com/to/NCxxBl
If you have any questions please contact Lisa Conroy on email@example.com or 027 5269224