“Be the change you wish to see in the world!” – Mahatma Gandi
Our twelve week programme is dedicated for up to 12 Soulful Goddesses at a time!
This allows us to really zone in on nurturing your needs and wellbeing in a proactive, healing and inspiring way.
You will need to commit for the 12 week programme, if you miss a week there are no refunds because we are dedicating this time to the group and expect you to be there. The programme will also involve you attending the introduction workshop and wellness challenge/Retreat weekend at the end of the 3 months.
Our challenge is to work towards building the fitness to do up to 4 walks in the Taupo region together on our Wellness Retreat weekend at the end of April 2018. The walks we are likely to do are:
1) Spa Park to Huka Falls (2 hrs)
4) Opepe Historic Bush Walk (1.5 hrs)
5) Tongariro River Trail (3 hrs)
8) Lake Rotopounamu (2 hrs)
Some information on these walks can be found here
When will the Soulful Sisterhood Fitcamp be held?
- Our Introduction Workshop will be on Friday 2nd February from 6-9pm at a beautiful house in Brooklyn, Wellington and our first FITcamp session will start on Thursday 8th February from 5.30-6.30pm at Oriental Bay.
- On Sunday 18th February existing Soulsisters that are registered for the Walk around the Bays will do the 10km walk, all new Soulsisters will aim to have a session on Saturday 17th February with our first challenge session on Tuesday 13 Feb from 7-7.30am in Wellington CBD.
- The wellness challenge and retreat weekend will be for arrival on Fri 27April and departure on Mon 30th April (3 nights) staying in two holiday homes next to each other about 5km south of Taupo on the lakeside of SH1.
- FITcamp sessions will consist of: 2 weekly training sessions that will include one evening session on either Wed or Thurs from 5.30pm-6.30pm and a Sunday session from 9am-10am which will include some core strength exercises and a walk, with the option to have breakfast together afterwards at a local cafe. However as a group we will decide on the best days and times that suit the majority each week – with some flexibility around this. The challenge each Tues morning from 7-7.30am is optional but included in the price and encouraged to help build your fitness and stamina. Amazing progress results have been achieved through attending these sessions with notable differences in ability, coordination and endurance (not to mention boosting weight loss).
- Locations to be advised on the Saturday each week by Coach Corrina.
Where will it take place:
- The Fitcamp weekly sessions will be held in Oriental Bay – Wellington
- The venue may range from a park, beach, forest area – all will be confirmed prior
- The Introduction Workshop will be held in a beautiful house/garden in Brooklyn
- The Challenge walks will be in the Taupo Region as mentioned above
- Our Retreat will be held in Taupo (3 nights – Fri 27/Sat 28th, Sun 29th April – head home Mon 30th April) – please note we are still to confirm accommodation for Fri 27th half way to Taupo to break up the travel. We will update you with this information asap. Taupo accommodation will be for 2 nights Sat/Sun.
Our 12 week Soulfood Sisterhood Fitcamp will cost:
$40 per week x 12 weeks = $480
NOTE: This can be paid in full or a deposit of $100 on registration is required to commit to the programme, with the balance of $380 to be set up as 12 automatic payments of $31.65 per week, for 2 sessions plus challenge session (Tues morning 7-7.30am) per week.
The introductory visionary workshop will be from 6-9pm (including a goodie bag, creating a personal vision board for your journey, defining your intention, nutritional guidance, tips for the programme, getting to know your other soulsisters and explaining your personal wellbeing plan combined with a nutricious lunch) The workshop will be an additional $25 per person and is a beautiful start to your wellbeing journey.
The cost is $399 for the Wellness Retreat weekend ( includes 3 nights accommodation, all food (except 2 lunches out at own cost), organised walk, activities and resources).
The $399 is to be paid 2 weeks prior to the retreat (by 13 April)
What is involved?
- There will be a soulful application form to complete that helps us understand your needs and to find out if we are going to be a good fit for each other
- On acceptance of your application, we will require a deposit of $100 to show us you are committed. At this stage you can either pay the balance in full or set up a weekly automatic payment as outlined above.
- Attending our Intro Visionary Workshop on Fri 26th January from 6-9pm.
- Attending 2 x weekly Soulful Fitcamp sessions over 12 weeks plus optional challenge session on Tues mornings.
- Completing weekly inspiration chart, coaching exercises and being willing to share your wins/challenges with the group
- Being involved in the dedicated online Facebook support group
- Attending the Wellness Group Challenge Walk and Retreat Weekend
- Inspirational photos will be taken to follow your journey and help you see your progress
What will I get from attending the Soulful Sisterhood Fitcamp?
- Connection with other Soulful Sisters who are also on a personal journey of wellness and empowerment
- Full support face to face and online throughout the 12 weeks and a follow up dinner/catch up post retreat
- Increased fitness levels, energy and enjoyment
- Direction on eating healthy nutritious and energising meals
- Guidance towards your lifestyle and fitness goals and dreams with weekly bundles including a theme each week, coaching exercise, meditation and physical exercise
- A chance to be outdoors and embracing nature weekly
- Satisfaction of working as a group and achieving a goal together
- A rewarding experience to complete the challenge walk and enjoy a weekend of fun, laughter, wellness and soulfood
- A chance to overcome your fears, heal some blocks and fuel positive energy into transforming your life into a healthy and fulfilling direction.
- Create time and space for some mindfulness, while making a soulful mind and body connection to have you thriving
What is expected from you?
- Committment to attend everything mentioned above
- An open and willing attitude
- To be supportive of all group members journeys and to respect each others privacy
- To show your authentic self and shine your true light
- Show yourself self-love, compassion and kindness
- Take responsibility for your own journey – be on time, stick with the programme and be willing to change your mindset/beliefs for improvement
To book your spot on the next FITcamp in February please complete the registration form here and arrange for a deposit of $100 to be put into the account below asap to secure your spot:
Box of Chocolates
Account Number: 06-0582-0372233-00
Reference: FITcamp and your surname