“Be the change you wish to see in the world!” – Mahatma Gandi
Introduction Retreat Day – 9 June
FITcamp starts – Thursday 14 June
Challenge and Wellness Retreat Weekend – 31 August – 2 September
We have now opened each part of our programme to the public, so that if you cannot attend the 12 weeks Soulful Sisterhood FITcamp Programme you can still come along to either the Day retreat or Weekend retreat as a standalone. Of course the full benefits come through by being involved in all 3 aspects, but we understand in this busy world of commitments, it’s not always possible.
Our truly unique, fun and inspiring 12 week Wellness programme is dedicated for up to 20 Soulful Goddesses at a time! The is the total package – encompassing mind, body and spirit to have you feeling and looking your best! Beginning with a day retreat, followed by 12 weeks of our holistic FITcamp sessions as we build up the fitness towards more challenges, and finishing with a delicious soulful retreat at the end that ties up all our learnings and allows us to celebrate the “new you inside and out!”.
This allows us to really zone in on nurturing your needs and wellbeing in a proactive, healing and inspiring way.
What will I get from attending the Soulful Sisterhood Fitcamp?
- Connection with other Soulful Sisters who are also on a personal journey of wellness and empowerment
- Full support face to face and online throughout the 12 weeks and a follow up catch up post retreat
- Increased fitness levels, energy and enjoyment
- Direction on eating healthy nutritious and energising meals
- Guidance towards your lifestyle and fitness goals and dreams with weekly bundles including a theme each week, coaching exercise, meditation and physical exercise
- A chance to be outdoors and embracing nature weekly
- Satisfaction of working as a group and achieving a goal together
- A rewarding experience to complete the challenge walk and enjoy a weekend of fun, laughter, wellness and soulfood
- A chance to overcome your fears, heal some blocks and fuel positive energy into transforming your life into a healthy and fulfilling direction.
- Create time and space for some mindfulness, while making a soulful mind and body connection to have you thriving
What is involved in this Wellness Programme?
- There will be a soulful application form to complete that helps us understand your needs and to find out if we are going to be a good fit for each other
- On acceptance of your application, we will require a deposit of $200 to show us you are committed. At this stage you can either pay the balance in full or set up a weekly automatic payment as outlined above including the final payment of $200 by 15 August.
- Attending our Introduction Day retreat on Saturday 9 June from 10am – 4pm.
- Attending 2 x weekly Soulful Fitcamp sessions on Thursdays/Sundays over 12 weeks plus optional challenge session on Tues mornings or as decided by Coach Corrina.
- Completing weekly inspiration chart, coaching exercises and being willing to share your wins/challenges with the group
- Being involved in the dedicated online Facebook support group
- Attending the Wellness Group Challenge Walks and Retreat Weekend
- Inspirational photos will be taken to follow your journey and help you see your progress
If you wish to do the FITcamp programme, you will need to fully commit to this 12 week programme, if you miss a week there are no refunds because we are dedicating our time/energy to the group and expect you to be there.
Our challenge is to work towards building the fitness to do various walks together on our Wellness Retreat weekend at the end of August 2018. The walks we are aiming to do are:
1) Otaki Forks (up to 2 hrs)
2) Nikau Palm Reserve (near Lindale on Kapiti Coast) (approx 1- 1.5 hrs)
3) Paekakariki Escarpment Track (stairway to heaven – up to 4 hours)
NOTE: We may do the Escarpment walk before the retreat depending on our timetable
Key details and information:
- Our Introduction Day Retreat will be held on Saturday 9 June from 10am-4pm at a beautiful retreat Centre called the Lotus Yoga Retreat Centre in Paraparaumu. This will be a day designed for connection, relaxation, meditation, yoga, creativity, pampering and a workshop themed around Stress Busting and building resilience for a happier, healthier life. This will include a welcome gift, defining your intention, mindful meditations/visualisations in the beautiful sanctuary space around the pond, holistic yoga session, making our own energy juices, pampering with aromatherapy, guidance and strategies on Stress busting tools and building resilience workshop, overview of Soulful Sisterhood FITcamp programme while getting to know your other Soulsisters, combined with a healthy lunch and some nutritious snacks. Check out this beautiful venue at lotusyogacentre.org.nz
- In our fun and educational workshop you will learn:
Strategies and Mindful techniques to overcome stress and how to build resilience.
- You will understand the different reactions that happen to us when we are under stress.
- Physical reaction- e.g Why can’t we sleep? Why do we put on or loose weight, Why is our heart beating fast?
- Feelings reaction- e.g Why do we feel overwhelmed?
- Thinking reactions- e.g Why are we confused and can’t remember simple instructions?
- Behavioral reactions- e.g Why do we get angry or go quiet?
- Our first FITcamp session will start on Thursday 14th June from 5.30-6.30pm at the Hataitai Community Centre – 112 Waipapa Rd, Hataitai and will run for 12 weeks.
- FITcamp sessions will consist of: 2 weekly training sessions that will include one evening session on either Wed or Thurs from 5.30pm-6.30pm and a Saturday or Sunday session from 9am-10am which will include some core strength exercises and sometimes a group walk, with the option to have breakfast together afterwards at a local cafe. However as a group we will decide on the best days and times that suit the majority each week – with some flexibility around this. The challenge each Tues morning from 7-7.30am is optional but included in the price and encouraged to help build your fitness and stamina. Amazing progress results have been achieved through attending these sessions with notable differences in ability, coordination and endurance (not to mention boosting weight loss).
- Locations to be advised by the Friday each week by Coach Corrina.
- WEEKEND REVITALIZING RETREAT – open to everyone (limited to 20 places)
- The wellness walks and revitalizing retreat weekend will be for arrival by 5pm on Fri 31 August and departure at 2pm on Sun 2 September (2 nights) staying at the beautiful Waihoanga Retreat Centre in Otaki. Check out their stunning website here https://waihoanga.co.nz/
- This inspiring and revitalizing weekend is $400pp and will include: Walks in nature, Zen high tea, Reiki healing, Intuitive dance, Feng Shui/Wellness & Creative workshops, Meditation, Movement to breath, Nutritious food, Pampering and more!
- Each person will have time to indulge in options of some Reiki healing, massage or Indian Head Massage.
- There will be a welcome gift pack and glass of bubbles/Mocktail on arrival
- All nutritious meals will be included along with snacks
- All workshops are included along with the activities – everything is optional and we encourage you to do as much as you wish and to listen to your bodies needs.
- We have hired the beautiful yurt for the whole weekend and this will be used for mindful activities and you are welcome to utilise this space at any time
- We will do movement to breath each morning, followed by a healing circle and meditation. We will practice various types of meditation – breathing, walking and visualisations.
- We will create our own Medicine Wheel to understand what nature wants us to focus on in the upcoming seasons.
- You will have some down time to wander the property or just relax in front of the fire with a book or indulge in some pampering.
- A full programme will be sent to everyone prior to the retreat, along with gear list and key info.
To book your spot on this retreat if you are not on the programme , please fill out the registration form here – payment details are in the conditions on the registration form or see bottom of this page. A copy of the flyer and details can be found at http://www.boxofchocolates.co.nz
Our 12 week Soulfood Sisterhood Fitcamp will cost:
- $40 per week x 12 weeks = $480 for 2 x 1 hour weekly FITcamp sessions + optional weekly challenge
- Wellness challenge & Weekend Retreat cost is $400pp which includes 2 nights at the Waihōanga Retreat Centre (24-26 Aug) + Day retreat at Lotus Yoga Retreat Centre (9 June)
- This can be paid in full by 30 May, or a deposit of $200 (on registration by 30 May) is required to commit to the full programme.
- If you wish to pay in installments the payment schedule will be: $200 deposit to be paid by 30 May + 12 x automatic WEEKLY payments of $40.00 per week with a final balance of $200 to be paid by 15 August which covers all costs including the retreats/workshops. NOTE: We have spread the retreat costs throughout the weekly payments so this is less at the end to pay in bulk. The only extra cost will be transport to/from venues – we usually carpool to keep costs down and split to pay each driver.
NOTE: The Introduction retreat day is covered in the costs above – we will open this retreat day to the public, if people wish to just attend the workshop it will be $55 per person. This is a wonderful start to your wellbeing journey.
What is expected from you on this Wellness programme?
- Commitment to attend the parts of the programme you have chosen
- An open and willing attitude
- To be supportive of all group members journeys and to respect each others privacy
- To show your authentic self and shine your true light
- Show yourself self-love, compassion and kindness
- Take responsibility for your own journey – be on time, stick with the programme and be willing to change your mindset/beliefs for improvement
To book your spot on the next FITcamp in June please complete the registration form here and arrange for a deposit of $200 to be put into the account below asap to secure your spot – Limited to 20 places!
Box of Chocolates
Account Number: 06-0582-0372233-00
Reference: FITcamp and your surname